Well I know there are many marvelous people out there who have a massive part of their brains dedicated to pure creativity. So, I put it out to you today that you should definitely embrace the creativity! :D
For some encouragement, my sister and I suddenly decided to open our own button creations shop online - you could do it too :)
Whether you love to make cool stuff with buttons, or if you'd rather spend your day creating that cute vintage skirt you've always wanted, you know you have a wonderful part in you that longs to let your creative side run wild... EMBRACE IT
Chozzy xx
For some encouragement, my sister and I suddenly decided to open our own button creations shop online - you could do it too :)
Whether you love to make cool stuff with buttons, or if you'd rather spend your day creating that cute vintage skirt you've always wanted, you know you have a wonderful part in you that longs to let your creative side run wild... EMBRACE IT
Chozzy xx
No comments:
Post a Comment